For September 2018 we are opening one reception class of 30 children. The deadline for applications closed on 15th January 2018.
If you applied on-time, you will have received an email on the morning of 16th April. You can also log into the online system to view the outcome.
If you applied using a paper form, you will be sent a letter on the 16th April by first class post. Please allow 3 working days for receipt.
Find out when late applications are considered.
So what happens next?
Parents must take evidence of their address and their child’s date of birth along to the school within two weeks of the application decision. As The Cambridge Primary School is still a building site, we ask for you to bring originals of your evidence to either:
- Ravenscote Junior School, Old Bisley Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 9RE, where a copy of their evidence will be made and passed onto The Cambridge Primary School
- The development offices (Smith Dorrien House, Queens Avenue, Wellesley, Aldershot, GU11 2BT) between 9am and 5pm, where a copy of their evidence will be made and passed onto The Cambridge Primary School
- The development offices (Smith Dorrien House, Queens Avenue, Wellesley, Aldershot, GU11 2BT) on the following days when Sarah Kennedy, the Headteacher will be available: Tuesday 17thApril 9am – 12pm, Wednesday 25thApril 2pm – 5pm
Please note that staff at the Grainger PLC offices, Dorrien House, will not be able to answer any queries regarding The Cambridge Primary School. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be asked to provide originals for two of the following as evidence of address:
- a recent household bill, for example a gas, electricity, water, or Council Tax bill
- a recent bank statement, credit card statement, store card statement
And if you have moved house:
- a solicitor’s letter confirming that exchange of contracts has taken place, or
- a signed tenancy agreement (usually for a 12 month period)
Please take your child’s birth certificate or passport to evidence their date of birth.
Please let us know in writing if you no longer need the place so that it can be offered to another child.
Click here for further information
In year admissions
As a school we manage all our in-year admissions. This means if you wish your child to attend the school outside the normal deadlines you just need to contact us and we will send you the appropriate in-year admission forms.
If you have moved into the area and have missed the deadline for reception places please contact us to enquire if we have space.
We will be organising tours of the school building in July 2018.
There is lots of information about admissions on Hampshire’s website, just go to http://www.hants.gov.uk/educationandlearning/admissions.
Please click on the link below for our catchment map:
Admissions Policy 2018 – 2019: Admissions_Policy_2018
Admissions Consultation 2019-2020: EEEA_Admissions_consultation_2019_TCPS
2019 – 2020 Supplementary Form:Supplementary_Information_Form_2019_TCPS